Friday, April 2, 2021

"'POP' Goes the Weasel!"

This was an interesting video to me, an American man, an American woman (African,) and an English ("British") girl.

I was thinking people just don't want a remake, but I think it's fair grounds we can't do much to configure this.  I've voiced my opinion online about this movie in the past and how it has to be really good if they remake it because just go down some alleyway in a shop in a town and you'll find figurines of the original... and you know where that can go.  It'll pop up out of nowhere!

I also found out here it's off the book I guess, suggested in the last video as well, and they can't just remake the original.  Alice in Wonderland (2010) was very different! from the original, animation, and now it's considered a family friendly classic.

EDIT: The video is 4 minutes long.

No comments: